Administrator Access Control
Job Ref: 166115995
Our client seeks an Administrator Access Control to be responsible for all activities relating to the Access Control system and management of staff / contractors added to or removed from the system.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with legislation and Security policies and procedures, ensuring compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to team members to ensure that responses are delivered within appropriate policies and legislation and achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Ensuring all administrative functions are carried out effectively and that strict confidentiality is maintained regarding all activities.
- Maintain accurate records of relevant information using appropriate systems and recording all reports in accordance with Procedures and Policies.
- Management of all aspects relating to the approval, manufacturing, issue and control of access cards and facilitates collaborative efforts to develop appropriate processes, and coordinates Access Control projects.
- Identifies issues and responds to outages, equipment failures, breakages, assists in identifying and resolving issues with access control software by working with vendors and internal departments to update and troubleshoot software, and escalates issues as needed.
- Serves as the liaison for Access Control issues and coordinates meetings in this regard, Monitoring security access.
- Assists in the development of emergency response protocols as it relates to access control. Assists in policy and procedure development related to Access Control; performs research on best practices and stays current on related regulations.
- 3 -5 years of working experience as an analyst in law enforcement or private enterprise security operations. Experience within a mining environment would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of security management statutory obligations, requirements, and dynamics.
- Computer literacy: SAP; MS Office (basic).
- College/University Education: Grade 12. Experience with access control administration within a security operation in the mining or industrial environment would be beneficial.
- Must be SA Passport Holder.