Analyst Command Centre
Posted: 10/02/2023 - Permanent Job Ref: 166115993
Our client seeks an Analyst Command Centre to be responsible for all aspects of the 24/7 Security Command Centre during a shift inclusive of the management of staff and the analysing of security data. The role will ensure the monitoring of multiple security systems to aid in the safety and security of people, product, assets, and equipment. The post holder will assist security personnel reporting and managing emergency and non-emergency events.
- Supervising all operational activities relating to the Command Centre operations during a shift and ensuring that the Command Centre is effective in supporting all security activities on the site. (This role involves shift work)
- Ensuring that all activities are conducted in accordance with legislation and Security policies, procedures and ensuring compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to team members to ensure that responses are delivered within appropriate policies and legislation and achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Evaluating, assessing, and analysing the performance of security personnel and liaising with other Analysts wrt information of importance and trends.
- Providing timely communication and actionable intelligence to support the protection of people, assets/intellectual property, and infrastructure.
- Compiling and maintaining detailed records of incidents and related statistics and communicate these to the Superintendent: Command Centre.
- Ensuring that accurate information is captured using the Online Intelligence platform and that strict confidentiality is maintained for all activities in the Command Centre.
- Monitoring CCTV coverage within and around the sites and maintain a 24-hour Communication with all sites and with all Supervisors and Managers, Monitoring access points as assigned to ensure no unauthorized entry.
- 3 -5 years of working experience within a Command Centre in law enforcement, emergency services, or private enterprise security operations. Experience within a mining environment
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience in a Command Centre environment in security and protection services.
- Private Security Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) as Grade "A or B" Security Practitioner. Training: Security Supervisor training with Command Centres.
- Proven track record in developing policies, procedures, and SOPs.
- Computer literacy: SAP; MS Office (basic).
- Education: Grade 12.
- Must be SA Passport Holder.